Thursday 23 January 2020

Happy Birthday Wishes for Your 20-Year-Old Daughter

Happy Birthday Wishes for Your 20-Year-Old Daughter

  1. Happy 20th birthday, dearest daughter. Enjoy every moment of this super exciting new chapter of your life. You always put pride in my heart.
  2. Wishing a beautifully fabulous 20th birthday to the apple of my eye. Thank you for making me the most blessed father/mother in the world.
  3. As you celebrate this milestone birthday, know that every day of my life I feel abundantly blessed by the opportunity given to me by fate to be your father/mother. Happy 20th birthday.
  4. Having an amazing daughter like you always makes me feel happy, alive and blessed. Have a wonderfully happy 20th birthday, dearest daughter.
  5. Happiness to me is seeing you smile. Happy 20th birthday.
  6. Cheers to 20 years of existence! For being an amazing daughter, you deserve to be the happiest 20-year-old in the world. May happiness forever be present in your life. Happy 20th birthday.
  7. I can’t believe today is my little princess’ 20th birthday. Sweetheart, I wish you nothing but wonderful and happy moments all your life because that’s all you have brought me your entire life.

Happy Birthday Wishes for Your 21-Year-Old Daughter

  1. The big two-one. First, happy birthday. Second, how awesome is it that it’s your 21st birthday?! I can’t wait to celebrate with you. Come out for a drink with your mom?
  2. You have accomplished so much in your life already, and you’ve only just turned 21! You’ve got so much of your life ahead of you, and I know you’re going to achieve astounding things.
  3. For 21 years, I’ve watched you grow, change, and mature. I have lived in awe of your ever-burning spirit and your unbridled passion for every second of those years. May your birthday shine as bright as you.
  4. You may be growing older, but you’re still a child at heart. Your passion and exuberance haven’t been doused by age. Burn bright, my star.
  5. Turning 21 is definitely a milestone. I remember your 18th birthday like it was yesterday! I am proud of you and looking forward to what your future holds.
  6. No matter if you’re 12, 21, or ancient, you’ll always be my little girl—and I’ll always be your proud mom!

Happy Birthday Daughter Images

























Happy Birthday. My dear daughter, you always brighten my day when we are together and you add joy to my life! May you have a magical birthday filled with brightness and wonderful surprises.


Happy Birthday. Sending this birthday card your way to wish you a beautiful day, and thanking you, my lovely daughter, for being who you are, in every way. Hope your birthday is as terrific as you are.

Happy Birthday. To My Special Daughter! Thank you for all the wonderful memories you have given me over the years. I look forward to many more. Have a fantastic birthday!
Happy Birthday. Wishing my lovable, intelligent, fabulous daughter an exciting and joyful birthday!


Happy Birthday. Wishing you, my lovely daughter, a magical birthday filled with all that is beautiful in life.

Happy Birthday. Sending my fun daughter birthday wishes of celebration and cheer! Hope you have a blast on your special day!

Happy Birthday Daughter. Sending my love and special birthday wishes to my sweet daughter on her birthday! Hoping you have an exceptional day!
Happy Birthday Daughter. To my sweet daughter, Today is all about you, so make sure to take some time to relax and enjoy the day. I love you very much!


Happy Birthday Daughter. Wishing you, my sweet, caring, smart, and beautiful daughter, a fun and relaxing birthday!



Happy Birthday Daughter To My Beautiful Daughter! Sending lots of love and happiness your way to help celebrate this very special day. I love you with all my heart and always will. Have a great birthday, sweetheart!

Happy Birthday Daughter. Sending special birthday wishes to my daughter who is loved so very much, and may you achieve all that you are reaching for in the years to come. You are truly wonderful!


Happy Birthday Daughter. A daughter like you deserves nothing but the best on her special day, and for all her birthday wises to come true! You are an amazing person and I love you very much.

Happy Birthday Daughter. Enjoy your day to the fullest!

Happy Birthday To My Lovely Daughter. You are the smartest and sweetest daughter. I love you so much.

Happy Birthday Daughter. Best wishes for someone who is beautiful inside and out.


For my wonderful Daughter, Happy Birthday Daughter I hope that your special day is filled with smile and laughter. I love you…!

Happy Birthday Daughter. You are the best gift I have ever received, Daughter. Enjoy your special day!

Happy Birthday. For my fun-loving and happy-go-lucky daughter, here’s wishing you a day of non-stop celebrating as you turn another year older sweeter!